Former NewPipe Developer, Student, Enigineer
What I think
I generally develop and experiment with multiple things. Thrying to find things that make my daily live easyer or just cooler :D I only use what is really useful and truncate what does not, or at worst takes away more time. This is also my paradigm for development. Well and when I develop, I code opensource. Why? Because I think that code is knowledge and that is more valuable than the program or the product you create. I think knowledge is what drives us all, and I want to contribute to that drive. So lets code open :D
What I do
Studying ... still. It's fun :D
At the moment I am drawn to system and kernel development, which I try to experiment with and work on at University. I also learned and experimented with AI and deep learning for a while, but can not say how far I will go with this.
What I did
Many things. The most notable is probably the contributions I did as an Android developer. And here especially that I started the NewPipeProject back in 2015. I did more than this. So here are some projects I've started:
Projects I've started
- NewPipe is a free Youtube+X Client for Android
- NextCloudBookmarks is a bookmarks app for Android corresponding to the same app on Nextcloud
- Jedentageinset App is an Android app companion for the create website jedentageinset.de
Some less notably (kind of experimental things) I've made (Node, some of these things where made in my early days of being a dev so be aware of ugly code):
- HottoLotto is an old Qt App I made to play lotto games.
- The LaserCat is a modified meneki neko (Waving cat) that has lasers in its hand and can wave with them on cue.
- Some Gists with some cool stuff
- Etherwake for android is an etherwake frontend for Android ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Terminightor is an allarm app for android that only disables if you hold the right NFC tag up to it
- Stethox is an Xposed module that adds Stetho to every app on your phone (helpfull for inspection and reverse engineering)
- Schabis Vocabulary trainer is a simple java app that helped me learning english (and a tiny bit of spanish)
Projects I've contributed
- TTRSS (Porting the Android App to F-Droid)
- ownCloud Android app
theScrabi está presente nas seguintes plataformas:
gadse 0 Atualizado há 4 meses
Jedentageinset-android 3 Atualizado há 5 meses
Stethox 5 Atualizado há 1 ano
Terminightor 6 Atualizado há 2 anos
Terminighor is a free NFC tag based alarm clock for android.
Etherwake-app 2 Atualizado há 4 anos
An Android frontend for Etherwake.
HottoLotto 0 Atualizado há 4 anos
A simple Lotto/Bingo Programm
theScrabi é membro de 1 equipe:
theScrabi entrou há 5 anos.
theScrabi ocultou o total recebido no Liberapay.